"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love." ...Mother Teresa

My amazing friends - Thanks, Takk, Gracias, Obrigado, Grazie, Multumesc, Merci, Danke, Dziękuję

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Breakfast with a friend...

We were in this weekend morning taking our breakfast at the beach in a terrace, when this friendly bird came to be with us. I don't know what species of bird it was, but it was friendly and fearless:)

Here looks like he is looking into our plates...

golden eye

He decided to come down on the table...

bird on the table ..."Hmm... maybe I'm going to drink a cup of tea..." :)

ice tea



15 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a handsome bird! A welcome visitor to the table I imagine!

Bluggi buggi blogg said...

What a joy to have a visitor like that:) Beautiful pictures.

Trude:)

wenn said...

wow, such a brave one!

Kate-Marita Pettersen said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures!
How special that he was so unafraid:)
Thank you for nice comment in my blog:)

Gry said...

The first one look like a drawing! It is so beautiful!

Tania said...

Wow! Just lovely birds and shot:-) The last one is so wonderful and the color are great!
Have a nice evening:-)

Eli Kristin Magnussen said...

Hi - found your blog on the net and have enjoyed my stay here. Loads of lovely photos! :D

Have a wonderful evening!
Eli Kristin

amatamari© said...

An exceptional series! Thanks!

Dagrun said...

Sweet little bird, and very good pictures of it.

Joanne said...

Wow! how lovely where were these birds?

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

The first shot is stunning. A very nice closeup

Anne-Berit said...

I`m impressed.This beautiful bird is not afraid of you at all.Wonderful photos:)

Rune Eide said...

A new way to ask a bird in for a drink ;-)

Wenche said...

Imagine being able to eat breakfast on the beach! I understand very well why you went back to Portugal :-) In Norway we have snow and cold weather and there is no way I'm going to eat breakfast outside my house. So I enjoy myself looking at your beautiful and warm photos from a great country. The bird was fine, and it didn't seem afraid either.
Have a brilliant evening.

Hugs:-)

Rune A Karlsen (Bildebloggen) said...

It was a nice friend that was visited by for breakfast:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails