"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love." ...Mother Teresa

My amazing friends - Thanks, Takk, Gracias, Obrigado, Grazie, Multumesc, Merci, Danke, Dziękuję

Monday 25 July 2011

Blomster for Norge... (Flowers for Norway...)

flower for Norway

'Lo, there do I see my father.
'Lo, there do I see My mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.
'Lo, there do I see The line of my people...
Back to the beginning.
'Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them.
In the halls of Valhalla...
Where the brave...
May live...
...forever.

Norway

10 comments:

Deborah said...

hermoso manito:)

Tania said...

Å, så vakkert! Tusen takk - for varmende ord og bilder.
Klemmer

Rune Eide said...

Tusen takk for disse ord og bilder!

Tommy Andre Nekkoy said...

These are lovely flowers --- thank you for caring

Anne-Berit said...

Takk for din omtanke og gode ord.
Varm klem til deg!

VALKYRIEN said...

Tusen mange takk kjære Robert, for disse vakre bildene og så flotte ord! Thank you for caring and thinking of us!
Lot of hugs!

ingrid said...

tusen takk robert :)

Anonymous said...

Preciosas fotografías!!! SALUDOS.

Malgorzata Ingstad said...

I have not seen your post in right time. But it is stil right time. Hugs!

Jeannette StG said...

Love your first shot -beautiful! Hopped over from EG Wor's blog. When I read your prifil, I smiled, because I have a similar on -only the countries differ! Enjoy your weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails