"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love." ...Mother Teresa

My amazing friends - Thanks, Takk, Gracias, Obrigado, Grazie, Multumesc, Merci, Danke, Dziękuję

Sunday 30 May 2010

I got it ! ! !

Finally after more than two weeks without camera, now I have my new Nikon D5000 :)
It's a great feeling to hold this amazing DSLR in my hand. The 12,5 M pixel sensor is the same like in Nikon D90.
I can't tell you how good finally look to photos with practically no chromatic aberration or full with noise, even when I tacked in low ISO settings...
...now I just need to learn and use all the option to this amazing camera.

I'm back !!!



17 comments:

Pchełka said...

..so, welcome back :)) nice photos.

Gry said...

Congratulations!

And great photos too!

Give my best regards to Silvia!

becky said...

Congrats, how wonderful. Learning a new camera is a lot harder in the digital era... but thank goodness for the auto settings in the meantime.
Welcome back!

Anne said...

YES!!! finaly back :-) and you have been missing my friend :-)

Tania said...

Wow! Glad your back!!:-) Miss you.. Hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs from Tania:-)

A Garden of Threads said...

Congrats on the new camera, always a learning curve will figuring out all the setting. Great pictures.

Scott Law said...

Great to have you back and congratulations on the new camera. I think the D5000 is an excellent choice.

Reanaclaire said...

hi..my first time coming by.. Happy photographing with your new camera!

greetings,

reanaclaire.com

Dagrun said...

Congrats with the camera. I can see, in particularly at the first shot that this is a good one (and a good photographer;) You daughter is beautiful.

Welcome back!!! :)

Sagatun said...

Congrats that is a nice feeling:)
Nice pics

Tone said...

Congratulations, and welcome back :)
Very nice photo!

Rune A Karlsen (Bildebloggen) said...

Hi Robert! Congratulations with the new camera, good to have you back on the blog again:) Looking forward to see many nice pictures from you and your new camera :o)

AB said...

I hope you have fun with your new camera.

Is that a budding bike mechanic I see in the top shot?

Marisa said...

Las fotos me parecen excelentes....siempre es así...
Mis felicitaciones por tu nueva camara.

Un abrazo.

Gemma Wiseman said...

A landscape and a character shot! Both are very beautiful filled with atmosphere!

auroraines said...

Tus fotos son muy bonitas, felicitaciones por la nueva cámara!
Un beso

kyungmee said...

sweet image of the girl..and the other..beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails