"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love." ...Mother Teresa

My amazing friends - Thanks, Takk, Gracias, Obrigado, Grazie, Multumesc, Merci, Danke, Dziękuję

Friday 19 February 2010

"Casa da Guia"

"Casa da Guia" is the name of a place, situated in the west coast of Cascais, by the side of the famous "Quinta da Marinha" (often caled the "Portuguese Beverly Hills") where there are only houses of "high society" from all over the world. You can find one of the best golf courses in the world.

Well, this Casa da Guia has a lot of restaurants, terrasses and fashion shops placed in a high coast, rounded by beautiful natural gardens.
The view is like this, and you can enjoy to waves or surfers, at the same time when you eat or drink in the enjoyable shadow of the old trees...


Quinta da Guia

surf

15 comments:

Joanne said...

One of my favourite places:) Beautiful...

SILVIA said...

Maravilloso lugar querido Robert. Os echo de menos por mi pequeña vía. Un besazo bien gordo!!!

Scott Law said...

What a beautiful place. I really like the stop motion of the waves and the deep azure color. Excellent.

Scott

Gry said...

Ohhh! What an amazing place! Han en fin kveld og si hallo til Sylvia!

Lianne said...

beautiful!! i'd love to visit :)

leethroughthelens.blogspot.com

R.Ferrari said...

Sempre nos brindando com grandes fotos.
Parabéns.
Bom final de semana.
Abraços.

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Very beautiful! I love the ocean and would love to see this in person.

Regina said...

Wow how delightful!
Love the waters.

Hege said...

What a view!!! And BIG waves... perfect for surfing!

Beautiful pictures!

Have a nice weekend!

Hugs from Hege

Rune Eide said...

Keep a seat for me - I feel I need it by now...

Nina said...

Hello Robert,
compliments for these lovely photos.
Excellent job! You just got yourself a new follower... me!
(Transilvania? vorbesti romaneste?)
see you soon!

Tania said...

Beautiful place and shot. The color in the water are wonderful:-) I wanna be there! Great picture in your header too.
Wish you a nice weekend:-)Hugs!

Tone said...

Wow, this was a really beautiful place! Take me there! I want summer :-)
Have a great weekend:-)

l'alia-du said...

bello lugar, un saludo

Anne said...

It almost take my breath away :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails