"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love." ...Mother Teresa

My amazing friends - Thanks, Takk, Gracias, Obrigado, Grazie, Multumesc, Merci, Danke, Dziękuję

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Frost leaf

My dear friends! First at all I would like to thank all of you for a kind comments and good wishes to my journey. I have to wait more 15 days before we travel, because we have to do the preparation and cancellation of our contracts here in England. It's a long time when you wait to go home, but in same time maybe better because now we have heavy snow here and half of the country is stop. Closed roads and airports.
We will travel with car but I need to pull a touring caravan and that is not easy in snow, and the distance is 2400 km.

I going to try to post and comment until the last days. Thank all the support to all of you :)


Frost leaf

16 comments:

Anne-Berit said...

Beautiful b&w photo.Thanks for kind coments on my blog.Glad you now can go to your country,and I think it`s wise of you to wait till it is less snow,expessially when you are driving.

Dagrun said...

That is some kilometers of driving indeed. I hope you will be very happy in Portugal and that this will bring hapiness to your family.

The frosty leave is just beautiful.

Sunny said...

What a magical picture. Best wishes to you on your journey.
Sunny :)

Suburban Girl said...

Looks like sugar!

Lanthus Clark said...

Stunning shot! WOW!

Gry said...

The photo is so beautiful! Well done!

Yes, let`s hope that next Christmas will be better than this one! Cross fingers.

Pernille said...

You have taken a fantastic frost-photo. I just love the way you have done it! Like it very much that it is in B&W:) Stunning!

By the way: You have a beautiful blog:))

Anne said...

We are all so exited you know :-)

Nice picture too.

At this time there i -26 her in my place :-( cooollldddd, brrrr

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Wishing you Godspeed as you prepare for this exciting home-going!

kyungmee said...

How you must feel! I wish you and your family the best and safe journey. Until than we are lucky to see more beautiful images..like this crystalized beauty..good luck in your preparations!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Oh my, you have a long jurney in front of you. Wish you a good trip. Beautiful photo by the way :))

Tania said...

Very beautiful shot:-)
Wish you a good trip and thinking about you and your family:-)

LOCURAS said...

Robert!!! mucha suerte en tu viaje!!!..Me gusta tu blog espero seguir visitandote! aunque no se mucho ingles!!!...
bienvenido a mi blog, te espero cuando puedas, aunque ultimamente lo tengo medio abandonado!!..

ROBERT!! good luck on your trip !!!.. I like your blog hope to continue visitandote! although not much English !!!...
welcome to my blog, I'll wait when you can, but lately I have half left! ..

Scott Law said...

Another gorgeous shot, but with you that is no surprise. Best wishes on your journey back to Portugal. I'm certainly happy that once you get settled you can pick back up with your blog and everything will be just like normal at least for those of us that enjoy your beautiful work.

Scott

l'alia-du said...

es como una joya natural, saludos

Tone said...

A beautiful picture. Best wishes to you on your journey!

Tone

Related Posts with Thumbnails