"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love." ...Mother Teresa

My amazing friends - Thanks, Takk, Gracias, Obrigado, Grazie, Multumesc, Merci, Danke, Dziękuję

Friday 4 December 2009

...wet, wet, wet...

wet
"I feel it in my fingers
I feel it in my toes
The love that's all around me
And so the feeling grows

It's written on the wind
It's everywhere I go
So if you really love me
Come on and let it show

You know I love you, I always will
My mind's made up by the way that I feel
There's no beginning, there'll be no end
'Cause on my love you can depend

I see your face before me
As I lay on my bed
I cannot get to thinking
Of all the things you said..."
(Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around)

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

... And the rain never stops falling.

Rune Eide said...

You have multiple reflections in those water drops - a very neat composition. And very fitting.

Anne-Berit said...

Wow,wonderful photo,and the song is beautiful.Have a nice weekend:o)

Anonymous said...

Nice photo of the rain drops.

Gallow said...

Is that a close line? Nice capture. They almost seem to be starting to freeze.

I can hear that song without thinking of the movie "Love Actually". I really like that movie.

La sonrisa de Hiperion said...

Tus fotos son simplemente espectaculares...

Saludos y un abrazo.

wenn said...

i love this song..

Anne said...

Great Robert, both, song and picture :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails