"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love." ...Mother Teresa

My amazing friends - Thanks, Takk, Gracias, Obrigado, Grazie, Multumesc, Merci, Danke, Dziękuję

Thursday 19 November 2009

Final Countdown...

...to hit the road, the road to home...
...to see again the border of the Iberic Peninsula...
to see this landscapes of the Spainish border, the Pirineos Mountains...
when I will know, I'm near to Portugal...
...near to Home!






Photos was taken with Canon EOS 50E Film camera.

11 comments:

AB said...

Bom viagem!

Anne said...

Ohhh yes, I see...., and i feel for you :-)

aapayés said...

Excelente como siempre




Saludos fraternos
Un abrazo inmenso..

Anne-Berit said...

What a beautiful landscape.I understand you long to be there,in your country.Bless you.

Gallow said...

Great mountains. I find it difficult to shoot from within a automobile, but I see many cool things along the way.

R.Ferrari said...

Três lindas fotos, mesclando natureza e modernidade (rodovias). Belo registro. Parabens.

SILVIA said...

Magnifico querido amigo.
Pero dime: ¿Ya estais en Portugal?
Mil besitos!!!

Anonymous said...

nice pics!!!

Jag said...

Thanks for touring me in your amazing place!

Hopped here buddy...

Gry said...

I cant`t se why you want to leave England.... Just kidding. Lovely mountains.

VALKYRIEN said...

I can understand you long for the beautiful Portugal! Hope moving will take place with not more trouble than neccesary - and that you will keep in touch!

Nice shots as always! Moving soon??

Related Posts with Thumbnails