"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love." ...Mother Teresa

My amazing friends - Thanks, Takk, Gracias, Obrigado, Grazie, Multumesc, Merci, Danke, Dziękuję

Friday 30 October 2009

Alien...

Well, ...if nobody tells me "Beautiful" or "Wonderful" I can understand! :)
I found this creature days ago at night on my garden and I took it inside to take some photos.
The first picture was like this! ...only body!

Alien Short time after is opened a hole in a head and you can see the tiny white parasites coming out...

alien? When the tentacles grow, I knew it was a slug! ...What a slug!

slug I pass in another surface to see better. Is was not easy because the slug is start to move faster...

alien slug WOW! ...the hole inside looks like a nest with eggs...

slug Look at this!

alien slug
I like the "feet" around the body, is looks like a tiger skin.
The pictures are untouched! I have not hue saturated or anything else!
In this photo sesion is nobody harms! After the creature was release in the garden... :)

24 comments:

Gry said...

Hi Robert! The pictures are really, really good! But - what a monster.... The eggs made me shiver!

We call these slugs "killer slugs" because of them I can`t have any bulb cultivation in my garden. And you let it go....?

webruci said...

Gry!
I don't knew before!
What a beast!

R.Ferrari said...

Impressionante macro. Belo trabalho.

wenn said...

ee..slimy..anyway, good shot..

Wenche said...

Beautiful pictures, but what a beast! I'm happy I don't have a garden when I see which beast which can turn up in it :-) Have a nice evening Robert!

Anne said...

Oh, gusj almost can`t watch it..., just hate them Robert.

But a hug with wishes of a good weekend ar coming your way ----->

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Interesting photos and disturbing all at the same time.

ingrid said...

Wow! when I saw the first photo, I thought: "cute little fellow :)".. and then I scrolled down, and then I understood the title.. it really looks like an alien close up like that!! haha!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are excellent. That hole in the bug´s body was . . . I think I will have a nightmare tonight. =). I wonder if you have been in Spain, they use to cook and eat those things. I wouldn´t dare.
Regards.

Anne-Berit said...

Your photos are gorgeous,but I don`t like those "aliens".Glad I don`t have them in my garden.
Have a lovely weekend:o)

aapayés said...

Impresionante..


Un abrazo
Saludos fraternos

Que tengas un buen fin de semana..

Gallow said...

Beautiful. :-)

I do like the colors a lot.

Great photos.

Charlotte - FO² said...

Amazing. Nice colors and scary close macros. It lookes like a monster... hehe Monsters inc.

Ha en super fin helg.

Dimple said...

These are great photos, but the subject, not so much!

Regina said...

Robert eeww so scary.
But what a fantastic and excellent shots.

Dagrun said...

Wow, these are really good but what a creepy little thing you've got there. (I'm impressed with the effort you made to, resulted in Cool pictures indeed.)

Sagatun said...

Hehe jepp thats a Monster.
Nice photo and what lens did you us?

AB said...

"In this photo sesion is nobody harms! After the creature was release in the garden... :)"

But it seems the slug is about to eaten alive by parasites!

Anonymous said...

this is real???

i can't belive it!

XoXo said...

Great looking alien, you made it beautiful.

Maria's Space said...

Very, very interesting. My kids were looking at these photos forever.

That does look like an egg pouch. Interesting.

Tom said...

I would never have thought to take this into the house to get such shots..... but I know I will have to try this.... This is a fantastic study of the Slug...

Tom

✿France✿ said...

Juste un petit bonsoir

Rune A Karlsen (Bildebloggen) said...

I do not like "monster" like this, but so beautiful and detailed pictures you have taken of it! They are beautiful on photos :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails