"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love." ...Mother Teresa

My amazing friends - Thanks, Takk, Gracias, Obrigado, Grazie, Multumesc, Merci, Danke, Dziękuję

Monday 7 September 2009

Who is going to love me ?

I know that very few people like spiders,

but have you ever looked at me and seen how pretty I am?

spider
"Spider of my fate
Makes webs of what I don't think.
Didn't know what I was in boy,
I am adult without thinking.


Is that the Web, so spread
Took me the will to go ...
I am a swung life
On the conscience of existing.



The spider of my luck
Does warp wall to wall ...
I am a prey of my support."

(Fernando Pessoa)









Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful macro. Clear image.

webruci said...

Thank you for your words. It's a great honor for me your comment. I'm just a beginner and I try to learn each day.
Bless you!

Gry said...

Nice bog! Keep up the good work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails